- It seems that we have to use /salute more than 200 times now...
- Or it is less than 5 per day... 270 and still no /swordsalute emote reward...
- Salute is one of those emotes which require you to RECEIVE the emote, not give it.
- There was a time back in the beginning when the actual deed info was visible. Don't know if that is still true. I've never chased the Emotes myself.
- There used to be an option: Show Deeds in Quest Log, but I don't see that in the options anymore.
- OTG and other Kins sed to have "emote" parties where folks met in-game at the same time and stood around going through a standard list of emotes.
- And naturally, you can create keyboard macors on your Logitech keyboards to issue them.
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 15:42, 14 May 2016 (UTC)
- I did it with few toons, saluting to NPCs, and never received any, so it's not necessary to receive the emote... But it takes much more time, I guess...
- You are still not understanding it. You need to get someone else to salute YOU 5 times per day, then YOU will receive the emote.
- The way I did it was to create another account and every day I'd log both accounts and characters and with the OTHER account I'd do the salute. It took me 20 days (5/day times 20 = 100).
- Mogafi (talk) 12:53, 16 May 2016 (UTC)