- How do I rename a template that is in common use? This template needs to be named Ore, rather than Ores. The name is messing up grammar in some other crafting pages.--Nemmerle 06:12, 3 April 2007 (PDT)
- Kinda stinks, looks like you have to do it the old fashioned way and manually edit/create a new page (Which I just did) now anywhere "Ores" is referenced it must now be changed to "Ore" Hamma 06:18, 3 April 2007 (PDT)
- It appears there is a "Move" tab at the top of the page I did not see, although what I did myself essentially did what the move function would have done in a shorter time. Hamma 06:22, 3 April 2007 (PDT)
- I'll check it out and link to the new page. thanks!--Nemmerle 06:30, 4 April 2007 (PDT)
I don't think gold ore is available in Trollshaws anymore... only dwarf-iron and platinum have been found there.
- just noticed that this is missing ALL of the Forester hides. since it's a complete resource index thought that should be added--Asurmen32 03:51, 9 May 2011 (EDT)
4 months later, I just noticed the same thing. Adding to my to-do list in a way that separates hides, which are lootable, from the other items, which can be tracked and harvested. --Adelas (talk) 22:59, 12 September 2011 (EDT)
Gold resource locations
Gold is not found or very rare in the trollshaws why is it(trollshaws) mentioned in the gold resource log? its only making people waste their time looking for gold there. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Scaredcow (Contribs • Message • Email) at 27 October 2012.
- You are correct. However, as this is a Wiki, feel free to correct mistakes, or add missing information, as you find them. This is not a site where only certain privileged staff can do that, but also you may contribute ;) That said, I am going to rectify the gold detail right away. -- Zimoon (talk) 19:02, 27 October 2012 (EDT)