Talk:Rescue in Nûrz Ghâshu
|Quests & Deeds||10%|
I lend this table from instance talk pages and adapted it a bit. Everything in bold is done. Please feel free to contribute and update the table to get "Current" up to 100%!
Since this is the first Skirmish Instance page, I had to invent some stuff (though the layout looks like a normal instance for the most part). There are some things I'm not happy with. If you have an idea about these things, please write it down here:
- Titles: Requirement? Possible groups? I'm sure you know what I mean, but there might be better titles for these parts.
- Overview: I had to do something to make the description and directions look different from each other, otherwise the overview looked like big chaos. So I used the colours that are used in the skirmish itself. It looks slightly ugly now though and it reminds me of Christmas (the green actually should be light green, but I didn't know the code).
- Language: I know there are some sentences that don't sound well, but I couldn't think of a better way to put it. Please don't hesitate to change this when you notice.
--Ravanel 13:56, 16 March 2010 (UTC)
This is a great writeup... but we have 13 instances and only one writeup like this. Is this better just left linked in the walkthrough section of the main Rift quest article Quest:Rescue_in_Nûrz_Ghâshu and not the sole member of a category?
For now, I've made all the skirmish quest articles members of Category:Skirmish Instances and am removing this from that category.-- Torang
- I created this page when skirmishes were just new and we did not know how to treat them yet. One way was to treat them like instances, of which this page is an example. I do not really care how it is categorized, as long as people are still able to find the page. --Ravanel 10:15, 10 February 2011 (EST)
- Fair enough! This really is a nice writeup. It'd be great to have something like this for every skirmish, but clearly there's a lot of time and work involved. -Torang 16:08, 11 February 2011 (EST)