Update 10 changes...
Update 10 (6 March 2013) implements the following changes (there are probably others, but these jumped out from the release notes):
- Standardized the names of Tier 1 through Tier 9 relics. This should make it a little easier to tell what the main stat is when selecting a sealed relic from a quest reward.
- Slightly lowered the amount of xp on the heritage runes received when refining relics. The amount of xp will increase as the level/tier of the relic being refined increases.
- The following Mounted Combat traits/legacies/relics have had their critical rating contribution reduced:
- Wrath trait (Light Steed): 25% to 15%
- Light Bridle 'Wrath Crit Chance' Legacy: 10% to 5%
- Insignia of the Steeled Mind (Warden): 10% to 5%
- Insignia of Wrath (Captain): 10% to 5%
- Insignia of Mounted Precision (Champion): 10% to 5%
- Insignia of the Fighting Edge (Guardian): 10% to 5%
- Insignia of Deadly Precision (Hunter): 10% to 5%
- Yeah, I'll go through and check everything. Might take a bit, plus there are gonna be a lot of moved pages, since a *lot* of names have changed.
- Kadi (talk) 14:32, 6 March 2013 (EST)
- For what It's worth, I've been "finishing" a bunch of partial recipes, in the process or playing with an old project of mine... trying to make sense of "Crafted Relics." User:Magill/Projects-Crafting-2. It's a different layout and combines multiple sources. See the top for an idea of what I was trying to do. The project wasn't going "half bad" until I hit T8 Jeweller and all of the new Bridle crafted relics! Then it gets ugly again. :(
- In the process I've also been adding references to the fact that the Legendary Items Vendor and Guild Leaders are available in multiple locations now (Guild Hall, Galtrev, Snowbourn), and will be available in at least one more when Update 11 is released. (Based on discussions on Crafting Halls with Scarycrow in the Bullroarer board.) All of which points to the probability that (besides the rest of them needing to be updated) the various Guild Vendors should probably be setup for tranclusions.
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 16:13, 8 March 2013 (EST)
- Yeah, we really should do a template/inclusion for the Crafting vendors - we're just going to get more and more of them as time goes by, and it'd be a lot easier to have them in one place. I started doing something similar with lootbox drops, actually. And that crafted relic section of your page looks like a great start - and yeah, something that's been needed! The whole LI system has so many pieces, it's difficult to keep up with all of them.
- Kadi (talk) 01:48, 9 March 2013 (EST)
Can anyone help me out? I very much would like to see what the Ettenmoors Sealed Relics look like - but I'm not VIP, so can't make it into the Ettenmoors. Could someone possibly get a screen shot of tooltips for one or two of the sealed relics? They're at the class traders there. And, if you happen to commendations, I would love to see the tooltip on the actual relic in your LI panel, but I understand most people wouldn't want to waste it on that. ;)
Thanks, if anyone can help!
Many wrong names for Mounted Relics
In just updating my own tables (User:Magill/Projects-Crafting-2#Relics_by_craft) I noticed that none of the "mounted Relics" have correct names.
I don't know if this was as a result of a recent updated to LOTRO or if the original names were changed between Bullroarer and Live.
- For instance: (Mounted Relics) Item: Sealed Insignia of the Quick Wrist and Relic:Insignia of the Quick Wrist is actually now Item: Sealed Bridle Insignia of the Quick Wrist and Relic:Bridle Insignia of the Quick Wrist respectively.
Is anyone else aware of this? I think they are all simple name changes, but I don't know about the parameters.
- I also note that the Template Relic is not generating a pop-up.
- uses "Image" instead of Icon
- lacks a disambig parameter
I created and updated the Relic/doc page; but have not yet modified the template.
Relic name changes from Helm's Deep Update 12
The following Gem name changes were made to Relics with Helm's Deep:
- So far, the image icons have not changed, only the names.
- I'll check Bullroarer (if it is still up) to see if they have changed there for 12.1 - as of 11 December they have not changed the icons.
- T 10 — Emerald
- T 8 Garnet to Green Garnet
- T 7 Emerald to Adamant
- T 6 Adamant to Ruby
- T 3 Ruby to Bloodstone
- xxx Gem of Endurance
- xxx Gem of Dexterity
- xxx Gem of Fortune
- Sealed xxx Gem of Fortune
- Relics — done
- Westfold Gem of Hope - done
I don't know what to say about the icons. They are clearly wrong, and I assume that Turbine will change them in the future -- but when is the great unknown. It is possible that we will see them chanted when 12.1 goes live. It is not unusual for changes like that to "not make it" into the Beta.
And in fact, the Icons for the new T10 gems look more like Onyx than Emerald. :) But Emerald is clearly the "gem of choice" for Westemark -- Emerald Shards and Emerald gems (which are still Red Agates) from the resource nodes.
I would hold off on the Icons until we see what happens next week (on the 18th) when 12.1 goes live. ... hate to have to make another change then :)
- On a related note: Do you have any idea WHAT the "Melding" table is intended to be? Was it just full of place holders? It doesn't match the in-game interface listing.