Talk:Ranger Session Play
Quick check: is it really Against the stone foe or is it Against the Stone Foe ? The second is what I would expect given the way quests are usually capitalised. DancesInTrees 00:54, 17 June 2008 (PDT)
It´s the second one, thanks for reminding me :) Tharondir 01:23, 17 June 2008 (PDT)
I checked back in game, it`s 'Against the Stone-foe' (hyphen added). finally the spelling's correct ;) Tharondir 00:06, 18 June 2008 (PDT)
This article is ready for a rewrite, it's too long and very outdated. Will see to it - soon(tm).
- KISS (Keep It Super Simple) so people who have never heard of ranger session play will understand what it is all about.
- Updated data backed by ingame numbers
- Finally post some english pictures ;)
Tharondir 15:04, 24 April 2014 (PDT)
- Yes, go for it!
- Most of the pages in the Moors are in desperate need of updating as there have been some significant changes made in the recent updates!
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 14:26, 24 April 2014 (UTC)
- I think I'll grab a few of these pages and fill them while I'm at it. I'll see where it goes.
- Tharondir 21:29, 24 April 2014 (PDT)