I find the page is not very clear in the current version.
1. Guardians: In the character screen, the physical mastery is displayed. For a guardian, the relation is Might x 8. The table showed hints to relation of Might x 10.
2. What are Melee Offense Points? The table displayed uses this term as header, is it the same as Physical Mastery?
3. Two formulas are presented, one for 'MOR' and one for '%'. 'MOR' seems to require '%' and '%' seems to require 'MOR'.
An example and/or more descriptive text might improve the readability of this article.
- —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Antares (Contribs • User Talk • Email) at 13:18, 7 April 2015.
- Please -- feel free to update/add/correct!!
- Turbine does not provide any sort of guidance or information on these topics, it is all information developed by individual players.
- Beside the basic fact that the WIKI has very few editors, LOTRO no longer has a large, active group of "number crunchers." That is to say, players who have the math background and interest to determine what all of the various parameters are and how they interact.
- And just to make matters more fun -- all the numbers can change, and frequently do, with every Update as Turbine "tweaks" the various number in response to both player complaints (typically on Bullroarer) and /bug reports.
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 22:15, 7 April 2015 (UTC)