This is not a landmark, it is not defined as such by Turbine. This does not mean it is not a prominent location, so, either we remove this from the list of landmarks for Ettenmoors, from the navigation-box, and from related areas. Or we accept some locations for using the Landmark template ... but then, where do we set the line?
- I think it should stay, as the Ettenmoors is different from normal maps. There are locations such as this which are important, but not necessarily marked by Turbine. I think we should still make it easy to find the information on these important places. Amphoras () 17:29, 18 October 2011 (EDT)
- I definitely agree, that is why the wiki exists, right? To give information? I understand both locations hold a lot more of substantial stuff (in a virtual world of a computer game ofc) than many other blocks of stones that have their own "red flags" on the map ;)
- So the questions are rather, where do we draw the limit? A birds nest? Something that sticks out from the 'normal'?
- Another question: should we perhaps use a different info-box when they do not have a flag on the map? One without flag? Not to confuse people that do not find them on the map?
- I am unbiased, just so you know ;) -- Zimoon (talk) 17:45, 18 October 2011 (EDT)