Talk:NPC Minstrel Trainer
Why not having the table of Minstrels at Category:Minstrel Trainer NPCs and transclude it? But why would we?
- Having the table where NPCs are categorized makes sense.
- If somebody from a trainer follows the category-link she finds a useful table at the category, the original table.
- It empties the need for doubled information if now somebody finds it useful to create such a table at yet another page.
- It reduces possible mistakes as the names are visible at the same page while editing (in preview mode).
- If something is added or withdrawn, we just have to compare our table with the names (in preview mode).
- I was following the pattern of what was done at NPC Hunter Trainer but then noticed that NPC Expert Farmhand transcludes exactly as you're proposing, and I stopped adding tables to think if that way was better. I think you're right, that it would be better at the category page. -- Elinnea (talk) 09:44, 22 November 2011 (EST)