- Considering that apparently some LoreMaster has applied the Knowledge of Lore-master spell, and filled in the blanks, one assumes that the Genus and Species information is correct.
- I don't know that Turbine pays strict attention to "genetic looks" when adding artwork to a creature's description. In the game-development process, the description and stats of a creature (or mob) are defined 100% independently of the artwork. The artwork is then added, and often revised, usually very shortly before launch of that particular module. And, frequently, the Artwork is NOT yet completed, so "place-holder" art is used.
- This is particularly true when an area is "re-done" as Moria was -- artwork is often significantly "updated." Is it now out of sync with the Mob?
- The only way to tell is to mouse over the critter and see what the tool-tip says, or use the KOLM spell; while at the same time grabbing a new screen-shot.
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 16:09, 28 February 2014 (UTC)