anyone know what information to put under lore? beats/monsters? --Blakborn 15:32, 11 March 2007 (PDT)
- normaly what goes on to lore is background info for various events, locations and personalities, such as things you may find in appendixes of LotR or other various books oh history of Middle-Earth... see for example Thorin Oakenshield...
- I think we should have this filled with a timeline and biographies of various chars, in some cases we could give just short info and forward people to one of the bigger LotR-wikis for the chars that were introduced in game only we would need to put a bit more info... --Xander 05:04, 23 March 2007 (PDT)
- I don't know where to begin on this, this game is very unique in terms of lore as there are books, movies, extreme fans and the fact that lore has to be cited. Some might even suggest that the quests themselves are the lore. It would be nice to include lore or even be fun to allow players to make up their own lore for their toons. For instance, I killed off my hobbit in the middle of the carebear pie quests in the shire. I like pie to much just to be a delivery hobbit.
- If you can get something started with this that would be great, and add it to the main page when you can.--Hinney 09:12, 23 March 2007 (PDT)
- We should setup a Wiki Linking with some other sites so that we can just reference allot of the Background story items to another site. We'd be spending allot of time re-inventing the wheel otherwise. --Hamma 08:16, 4 April 2007 (PDT)