Social Talk:Kinships of Imladris
- When adding your kinship, maintain alphabetical order by sorting according to the first letter of the first significant word (excluding articles such as "a," "an," "the," or non-English equivalents). Thank you! Sethladan 23:50, 17 September 2011 (EDT)
- I assume you're referring to me. Several admins have made it quite clear to you that the standard is for alphabetical order in kinship pages. You have repeatedly defied this standard and persist in moving your kinship to the top of the page in addition to taking up more space than other kins and generally making a nuisance of yourself. I will be discussing this with other admins within the next few days, as I've had quite about enough of your shenanigans and will be arguing to restrict your editing privileges until you can learn to heed warnings and play nice. Sethladan 21:21, 13 September 2011 (EDT)
Removing kinship descriptions with no description
I just removed two kinships (forget the name) from the Imladris kinship listings, for the lack of a description. It was simply their kinship name.
It seems that someone is removing the descriptions of the kinships - Should this be happening? I've just logged on to see most kinship descriptions missing.
—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Goldenbeard (Contribs • Message • Email) at 2011.11.16.
- I added back those two kin names. We decided to let people list their kin if they want, even if they haven't added a description yet.
- Which kins had their descriptions removed? Some were just never added, but if you've seen some that had one before and its gone missing, let me know and I can look at it. Amphoras () 12:06, 16 November 2011 (EST)
Rolled back a ton of removed kinships by an unregistered user. Without some logical reasoning behind deleting them all (and I can guarantee one user doesn't own 15+ kinships), it just looks like vandalism. ProfessorBumbleroot (talk) 18:32, 26 January 2012 (EST)
- Thanks. I left a message on his talk page about it. Hopefully if there was a good reason for deleting them he will reply. Amphoras () 20:32, 26 January 2012 (EST)
The user "Angryspacegoat" created an account at 18:50 and at 18:51 deleted the entry for Dragon Knights -- Their website exists at
although that particular page seems to have been removed, and there do not seem to be any posts newer than 2011.
- Should that deletion simply be rolled back and the account blocked?