Talk:Keeper Brombard Foxtail
If he's found outdoors, why is he in an interior? :-P Sethladan 13:33, 11 November 2011 (EST)
- Because there are not really any good options in the template. The Mathom-house is hardly a settlement and the house is indeed in Michel Delving so... :P
- And the house will, in due time, use both the Landmark and the Interior templates. There are others of the same kind, hybrids.
- Yeah, I also thought about it but what to do?
- I see your smiley so I don't take you too seriously, but if you now wanted a reply :D
- PS. Or maybe he has some bladder problem and is running in and out all the time ;) -- Zimoon (talk) 14:02, 11 November 2011 (EST)
- I like your final suggesiton! :D Yes, I was mostly teasing about the interior bit; I guess the Npcbox template should allow you to identify a landmark as an alternative, as well. More work (for someone else) to do! Sethladan 16:02, 11 November 2011 (EST)