I think it's time to do some work here. My information probably isn't completely up-to-date anymore, but it's certainly better than blank boss pages. --Fedaykin 09:16, 19 October 2007 (PDT)
A note about Grisgart and the four Hillmen - he is on a seperate page because he's actually a boss encounter in the drake wing. The others are pretty much exclusively fought in the "Four Hillmen" encounter, and then the other bosses take care of them when you start their respective encounters. Just wanted to clarify my thought here, since I see Anarchie has been hard at work :) --Fedaykin 10:29, 11 December 2007 (PST)
So, could someone here teach me how to do a PROPER raid? I tried the gaint wing, and died every time.... What is the secret? I understand that my group wasn't organized... What is? We tried all attacking the same person. That didn't work. Do we need extreme crowd control??? I just don't know... Please respect my cluelessness on "Organization" and answer. Bonzesquire 1:00 June, 24, 2011.
- Seriously! the raid page just says "Complex strategies". how do you beat regular raid mobs???
Bonzesquire 9:30 July 15, 2011.
- O.K. so It is just the giant wing that is hard. I braved the drake wing, and guess what? It was easy. I also tried a "Spider wing daily", and creamed it too. If someone could right how to beat 5 elite masters, and 6 elites with 12 people, without dying everytime, that would be great. Bronzesquire 7:20 August, 13, 2011
Helegrod has been 4 separate instances for several years now, so I split out the different walkthrough sections and loot tables onto their own pages. Not entirely sure which info should be on the main page and what should be on the sub-pages though, so I'd appreciate if anyone who's more familiar with instance pages could take a look at them. Thanks! -- Eggolass (talk) 13:59, 2 November 2012 (EDT)
- I will. I think we usually treat the main page as an intro or overall page with generic info and redirects to the minor instances. The real instances contain quests pertaining to the respectively, both starting and involving. Thus quests should be walked over and ensure the "startinglocation" is correct. And involving quests should refer to the instance and not Helegrod. Mobs are trickier as some span over several instances, I do not recommend (but neither stop anybody) to set "location" on creature pages to the different instances as I think Helegrod is enough and the first sentence of the page spells the true location, as well as each instance page lists those mobs. Some places have a table of all mobs at first page, and then simply at a dotted list at each instance. Hmmm...deeds, I guess see to it they are at a dotted list is enough.
- Nice job you did there. Will have a more thorough look tomorrow. -- Zimoon (talk) 17:39, 2 November 2012 (EDT)
- I walked over Helegrod: Drake Wing while ogling at Fornost and its sub-instances. I guess we have not etched in stone what the format/layout should be --- all instances do not have a 100% identical pattern either --- but at least somewhat uniform. I believe in some uniformity as that helps visitors quickly find what they are looking for.
- What I found not 100% up-to-date now are the quests. One was actually set to start within the drake wing but I am pretty sure this diff is correct, don't you think? And if I find one I suspect more ;)