LOTRO store announcement today (9/23) 
Looks like Turbine is planning on making F2P PvMP a REAL cash cow!!!
Combat Items PvMP compatible Achieve victory by living longer and fighting stronger!
- Buff your Finesse to tear through your opponent's resistances with a Scroll of Finesse
- Be a light in the darkness with up to +5 Hope Tokens
- Replenish more morale and power with new tier 8 potions and food
- Increase your maximum morale and power for up to 90 minutes
- Avoid interruption and reduce power costs as a Lore-master with Parables
PvMP Join the forces of Sauron and take part in the Player vs Monster Player battle for Middle-earth!
- Heal Evil forces or disable Free Peoples with deadly plagues!
- Strike suddenly, silently, and stealthily
- Rally your troops, heal your allies, and absorb incoming damage
- Use poisons and webs to manipulate and control prey with the Weaver
- Fire massive and deadly longbows from range
Creep skills, traits, and corruptions Customize your class the way you want from the very beginning!
- Equip your Creep with every Trait, Skill, and Corruption regardless of Rank requirements
Maps Get right to the fight with Crude, Poor, and Good maps!
- Instantly travel to battle all over the Ettenmoors
PvMP Advancement Get ahead in the game with 3-hour +20% Renown and Infamy Boosts
- Become more powerful and access new abilities with a higher Infamy Rank
- Earn rewards and prestige by ranking with Renown
PvMP Combat items Make the most of your Monster Play with PvMP Combat Items
- Remove negative effects and gain immunity to them with Crumbling Insignias and Brands
- Use tracking talismans to locate the enemy, even if they're stealthed
- Become immune to Silences or Disarms for 5 minutes (Freep only)
- Use a Battle Potion of Defilement to cure multiple physical effects at once (Creep only)
The mind reels... "Maybe" with the changes hinted about for Update 5 (December 2011) the second PvMP area will be opened up, so that once again there will be no F2P types in PvMP.Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC (talk) 11:47, 24 September 2011 (EDT)
- Yuck @ the "equip traits, corruptions, and skills regardless of Rank." Sethladan 14:05, 24 September 2011 (EDT)
Major revamp to the Ettenmoors coming with Riders of Rohan release
See the Dev Diary for details:
The Ettenmoors is a unique place within the world of LOTRO; a corner of Middle-earth that allows players the ability to take up the banner of Sauron and openly battle against the forces of good. Over the course of LOTRO’s lifetime, the Ettenmoors has been updated several times.
"This is not one of those times. This is a new beginning; this is a reincarnation."
"We have a plan that is bold and will fundamentally shift things in The Ettenmmoors to be both what we want, and what we've gathered the playerbase wants."
Description of Moors changes in ROR from a post.
I haven't been to the "new moors," but this is from a forum post:
"did some exploring of the Moors on my creep. EC is now at old Lug rez. OC is now at old TR rez. Bridges can not be taken. They are tied to the keep. There are backdoors into keeps that take you into the old flag room. The enemy can not enter this way, not sure if they can exit that way though. The Delving has an entrance to OC. There is a new bridge next to Isen outpost that crosses the river and connects Candy Mountain to the Isen outpost area. Freep rez circle is on top of Candy Mountain. Creep rez is near EC but closer to River outpost. I didn't see any freeps when I was on so didn't get to do any fighting but my rank 15 WL had 28.5k morale. The back door entrances seem good for keep defenders trying to get upstairs to defend a Tyrant rather than trying to run thru hallways and up stairs."