Vol 3 Book 2
note: The title of vol 3 book 2 has been confirmed in a dev diary at lotro.com the description of the epic book has not yet been confirmed!!! please edit this after the patch September 2 (book 2 will go live at september 10) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Spielberg9 (Contribs • Message • Email) at 18:00, 2 September 2010.
I have seen maps about gondor, and links to volume IV quests. 1. Does this mean volume IV is released? 2. If so/not should it be added to the list here, or will we wait for further info? ⇒ Authades ⇔ Talk ⇐ 03:22, 19 June 2014 (UTC)
- Update 14 is on Bullroarer right now, my educated guess would be that it's going to be on live somewhere in July. Personally I'd wait with adding it to this page until Volume IV is accessible to everyone ;)
- Faratalath (talk) 08:30, 19 June 2014 (UTC)
Ok thanks. I was a bit confused as to why the quests, maps, etc were on the wiki, and seemingly in the game (Bullroarer I guess), and no promotion whatsoever about it was found. Thanks for that. ⇒ Authades ⇔ Talk ⇐ 22:31, 19 June 2014 (UTC)
- Nominally, all of the U14 stuff should be tagged as Beta, but I've been lazy. Mainly, because it isn't linked in to the main flow of things -- like on this page, which is an intentional omission.
- Since Bullroarer is an Open Beta, there hasn't been a real need to "hide" the information as has been done in past updates, and the content has been talked about in the forums and the TTHTI runs.
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 23:52, 20 June 2014 (UTC)