Information on the Drúedain
This page is a collection of notes from various other on-line sources.
It still needs PRIMARY sourcing" !!! (I no longer have access to my copies of the Trillogy.)
The content should reflect LOTRO, not just Tolkien's work. These people are introduced in Update 18. Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 07:43, 22 March 2016 (UTC)
- A portion of their history is recounted in the Quest: A Carving of History
- Khûr-pulo-Skâl says, Long ago, Drúedain live on island with Men. We left island for land one day.
- Khûr-pulo-Skâl says, We came to these shores. Other left for shores far west of here.
- Heard the history of the Drúedain (1/3)
- Khûr-pulo-Skâl says, One day Drúedain cross wide river and settle in shadow of this great mountain.
- Khûr-pulo-Skâl says, We first to settle on all sides of mountain. Drúedain were first here.
- Heard the history of the Drúedain (2/3)
- Khûr-pulo-Skâl says, Other Men come after many years and cut down forest. Some Drúedain die.
- Khûr-pulo-Skâl says, Other Drúedain leave this land. My ancestors stay here.
- Heard the history of the Drúedain (3/3)
- On-line redources used