Talk:Chicken Play Guide
The Chicken Play guide
- This guide is copied from the Lorebook 9 June 2013 -- prior to the Lorebook being removed from service.
- Originally by LOTRO user: Lorr
- I have PM'd the original author to open an account here on the WIKI and to continue to update it.
Please note: The information in this version of the guide has quite a few differences when compared to the entries existent on the WIKI.
- In particular see and compare it to:
- Chicken Play
- specific entries for the various skills and etc.
- Specific quest entries
It needs to be matched with the various entries here on lotro wiki, and the appropriate pages/entries updated accordingly.
In general, I suspect that the WIKI entries are older and therefore not as correct. But I have not yet done any "session play" to determine which is the CURRENT information.
Deeds to be created
The following Chicken Play Deeds/Titles need to be created. (All award Destiny Points -- or did at one time)
The explorer deeds are completed by locating the 3 Chicken Stones in each of the required zones.
- Shire Explorer - Explore the Shire and locate Chicken Stones
- Ered Luin Explorer
- Bree-land Explorer
- Lone-lands Explorer
- North Downs Explorer
- Evendim Explorer
- Trollshaws Explorer
- Angmar Explorer
The traveller deeds are completed by talking with the creatures listed.
- Shire Traveller - Speak with creatures of the Shire
- Ered Luin Traveller
- Bree-land Traveller
- Lone-lands Traveller
- North Downs Traveller
- Evendim Traveller
- Trollshaws Traveller
- These are all done. By the way, Destiny Points are no longer required nor rewarded for this session play or these deeds. Neum (talk) 10:32, 10 June 2013 (EDT)
UPdate 17.2 New Chicke Run - The Lord of the Wings
Apparently as of Update 17.2 a new Chicken Run and Deed were added --
A comment from the Forums: YOU JUST NEED TO "WALK" OVER THE EDGE!!! ...and then get catapulted from the slope automatically, to fly all the way down and land somewhere in the main yard infront of the gate of MT. I survived that fly-attempt, finished the deed and got teleported back to Sandson's farm.