I'm doing some description editing here and I believe that the "Power Cost" for the abilities is irrelevant, as it scales with your character. Should it be removed? I'm also thinking of adding "Recovery Time", because I noticed this was missing and of course, it doesn't scale. - Fedaykin
- You are quite correct about the power, and that applies across the board, and to some other stats (eg healing) as well, I hadn't really thought about it before ... I think it would be worth keeping it, but as an approximate percentage of total power (approx? maybe it can be worked out exactly but that would require stripping (easy) and removing all appropriate traits (less so)).
- Sure go ahead & add recovery time :) DancesInTrees 23:57, 15 June 2007 (PDT)
- I'll add recovery time momentarily. It should likely also be updated for the other classes, which I suppose could be done as well.
- Of course, with Shores of Evendim a lot has changed and been added, and a general revision and addition of skills may be in order. The description changes I made are from SoE, however I didn't add the new skills as you can see, which I can do too... once I look for those skill icons to upload them.
- Concerning "Power Cost"... while a base percentage of power is a good thing to add, getting that percentage is indeed a little tricky. Perhaps a power cost at a level where it doesn't scale anymore, ie. "Level 50 Power Cost" could be added... what do you think? --Fedaykin 20:37, 16 June 2007 (PDT)
- Alright, Recovery Time has been added. Right now I think the table looks a bit messy in terms of easy reading. Adding an align="center" for all of the lines would easily fix this, so that's what I plan on doing, though it should be updated to be consistent across all class skill tables. --Fedaykin 22:08, 16 June 2007 (PDT)
The abilities Cleave and Rend were switched around and the icons labelled incorrectly. I have corrected the error, but the icons still have incorrect names. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Hf2016 (Contribs • Message • Email).
- Cleave and Rend were the correct way round before. Rend is the higher level ability which replaces Cleave. Reverted back Amphoras 12:32, 12 April 2011 (EDT)