Bosnauks or is it Bosnauki?
I just wanted to talk about this creature before I add anything... But this page, I'm guessing, is meant for the Bosnauk that leads a war-band east of Marton. However, the article also notes that "Bosnauk is apparently also found at Shatorthum near The Fords of Isen in the Westfold." Does anyone know if this [second Bosnauk] is the same as the first Bosnauk in terms of stats? Is it the same Bosnauk that's also found in the instance involving Grimbold (The Mustering)?
If so, how should I enter in Bosnauk? I have the stats (and the picture, I think...) of the Bosnauk in the Quest: Instance: The Mustering, and it seems like there might be a slight difference in the morale, power, combat effectiveness, resistances, and mitigation. That said, what if the instance Bosnauk, isn't the same as the second Bosnauk near Shatorthum? Should we separate them out into "Bosnauk (War-band)", "Bosnauk (Shatorthum)", and "Bosnauk (Mob)"?
- —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Gandalf124 (Contribs • Message • Email) at 14:04, 4 August 2015.
- I haven't looked directly, but I would assume that Bosnauk (Shatorthum) is Bosnauk "at home." I don't know if the stats are the same or not, but they probably are as he is easily soloed in his war-band.
- Similarly, the Bosnauk in the Instance is both the same and an abbreviated version. I haven't done that quest in a while, but I believe that Gandalf and Erkenbrand are responsible for his defeat, which is a given as part of the instance, so his stats do not matter.
- Which is to say, at best you would only have one Creature (i.e. the same stats for both the war-band and at Shatorthum) just differing occurances.
- And for what it's worth -- I suspect that most folks will not venture into Shatorthum unless they are working the troll slayer deed.
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 21:04, 4 August 2015 (UTC)