LOL.... discovered a "cute trick" yesterday.
All of those assorted silver/bronze/tin/gold/etc. tokens are BOA -- to the TOON. They show up in the Wallet in "white."
However, you can barter them at an Anniversary Trader (whatever they are called) for "Skirmish Marks" -- which are Bound to Account -- and show up in Green!!! A useful way to "launder" your loot! This is especially useful for Lottery winnings when you have multiple toons.
This page is extremely long, so I'd suggest that the Premium Wallet section was made into a page of it's own (maybe named Premium Wallet or Premium Wallet Upgrade). There could be only a small amount of text about it on this page, and a link to a page with the list of items that can be put into the Premium Wallet. -- Candlelight (talk•contribs) 10:15, 2 June 2012 (EDT)
- Please put back the section on marks and Superior Fourth Marks. These marks are not automatically upgraded to Marks or Medallions. As a result, players who have not converted them will still see them in their wallet. They will not be able to spend them without converting them, but that is up to them.
- This page is actually not very large. At 17,508 bytes, it is the 133rd largest page, which puts it well down the list of pages that need attention. (see: .)
- Ok, necroposting, but... Wouldn't it make a lot more sense now that this wiki allows collapsible lists (the little arrows, or +/-), that they be used to make the page appear to be less lengthy/complex and a bit more user-friendly? I would do it, but I have no idea of the markup required. -- Squirmier (talk) 12:44, 12 May 2014 (UTC)
More Missing Items
Does anyone know of any more items that are missing form here? (especially whole categories that I maybe missed?) This list is pretty incomplete, I'm trying to complete it as much as I can, but I'm sure others can catch something that I missed. SjsharksBoy (talk) 05:22, 12 May 2014 (UTC)
- I've added a few items. As for others... you seem to have all the fish and some of the Category:Barter Items (which won't link for some reason!). Not sure what else you might need. Note seasonal festival tokens (Summer, Yule, etc) are obsolete but cannot be removed from the list since they remain in the wallet under their original name until the player attends the next such seasonal festival - and they're auto converted to Festival Tokens. So until every player returns to the game... /shrug. I'm not sure if the Item:Badge of Taste or Item:Badge of Dishonour should be included. -- Squirmier (talk) 12:34, 12 May 2014 (UTC)
- I think the conversion to Festival Tokens has been put on hold. It was supposed to have happened several releases back (I forget when it was announced) -- but it hasn't happened yet. There was a mia-culpa by one of the Devs posted in the forums quite some time ago, when the conversion did not happen at the next Festival as was explained.
- One of the few times when something planned was announced before its reality.
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 19:22, 12 May 2014 (UTC)
The notes section says that "Barter Fish do not go into the wallet, but the list of "Festival and Events" items includes all the Barter Fish as far as I can tell. Which is correct? —NotACat (talk) 16:53, 24 September 2016 (UTC)