Survivors of Wildermore
Location and Dramatis personæ
- Hunman barters for this faction. He is found in Forlaw .
- The various quest givers listed below are only activated after the Introductory quest,  Wildermore's Recovery, is active.
- Access to all the quests which allow you to gain reputation with this faction is unlocked after you complete the quest:  Final Stand.
-  Wildermore's Recovery - This is the wrapper quest allowing 5 dailies; selectable available from each quest giver listed below.
- As with rebuilding Hytbolt, each quest givers offers one to three quests, randomly selected from their list of quests, repeatable each day.
- The selection of quests is random, there is no "round-robin" type control.
- After completing Final Stand in Lornesettle, one moves back to the town square of Forlaw, where, sitting on the steps of the Tavern one encounters Cole, who gives you the quest Wildermore's Recovery which allows you to accept 5 quests (Daily) to earn reputation with this faction from the following NPCs in Forlaw:
- Bounty Listings
- Mounted Combat Listings
- Regional Listings
-  Balewood: A Strong Resemblance
-  Balewood: Driving Back the Enemy
-  Fallows: The Farmers' Loss
-  Fallows: Driving Back the Enemy
-  High Knolls: Tremors on the Tors
-  High Knolls: Driving Back the Enemy
-  Whitshaws: Cruelty Towards Beasts
-  Whitshaws: Driving Back the Enemy
-  Writhendowns: Hope Alight
-  Writhendowns: Driving Back the Enemy
- Battle and Event Listings
- *  Scylfig: Target-shooting
- *  Whitshaws: Mounted-fishing
- *  Whitshaws: Yst-arning
- *  Whitshaws: Jousting with Rohirrim
- *  Scylfig: A Celebration Feast
- Crafting Requests
-  Cook: Warming Winter Stew
-  Farmer: Hardy Bulbs
-  Forester: Firewood
-  Jeweller: Jewelled Coin
-  Metalsmith: Multi-purpose Toolkit
-  Prospector: Wrought Iron Ingot
-  Scholar: Tome of Winter Survival
-  Tailor: Fur Blankets
-  Weaponsmith: Expert Ice-pick
-  Woodworker: Long-Burning Torch
- Warband Listing
-  Warband II: Rottenheart
-  Warband II: Varg
-  Warband II: Shaguk
-  Warband II: Arataus
-  Warband II: Zovarr
-  Warband II: Shum
-  Warband II: The High Knolls Blizzard
-  Warband II: Karkas
-  Warband II: Conog
-  Warband II: Gimtog
-  Warband II: Foulwing
-  Warband II: Balcharan
-  Warband II: Voz
- No Deeds grant reputation with this faction.
- No Mob kills grant reputation with this faction.
- No tasks grant reputation with this faction.
- No "clickable" items may be gathered to grant reputation with this faction.
- Access to many Barter Items are controlled by reputation level. See the barter: Hunman
- Standard reputation point levels apply. 85,000 total rep points needed for Kindred; 170 quests @ 500 per quest;
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of Wildermore|
|Settlements:||Byre Tor • Dunfast • Forlaw • Scylfig|
|Areas:||Balewood • The Fallows • High Knolls • Whitshaws • Writhendowns|
|Landmarks:||Cerdic's Camp • Cuthbald's Farm • Dunfast's Refugees • Drû Vádokan • Edsig's Farm • Fishermen's Camp • Fishermen's Hut • Fiskworth • Fushaum-dorám • Gárferth's Farm • Gárnoth's Farm • Gársig's Farm • Grimnesberg • Hidden Cave • Hungry Paths • The Ice-spires at Dunfast • Iothete's Hideaway • Kadar-golnauk • Leaflock's Mead • Lonely Height • Lornsettle • The Northern Ice-spires • Núrzum's Wrath • The Southern Ice-spires • Steaping Cave • Thrymm Red-beard's Camp • Thrymm's Farm • The Western Ice-spires|