This skill is automatically acquired at level 1.
- The trait increases your chance to critical with this skill by 5%
- The trait reduces your target's avoidance rating against this skill by (Level × 20) while reducing your chance to miss by 5%
- The Burglar Main Hand Major Legacy Surprise Strike Critical Rating will increase the critical rating of this skill
- The Burglar Main Hand Major Legacy Position Surprise Strike from Stealth will increase the Position Damage from of this skill by up to 25%
- Wearing 4 pieces of one of the Shadow-stalker Armour sets increases the positional and from-stealth damage of this skill:
- Wearing 4 pieces of the Armour of the Shadow-walker sets gives a 10% chance to reset the cooldown of the skill
- The skills and allows this skill, if used within 15 seconds, to operate as though you were attacking from stealth
- The Minstrel skill sets the cooldown of this skill to five seconds while the buff lasts (15 seconds)
During the fight, you only use with when in position. If you're fighting your target from the front, it's more advised to use (or other crit-chain skills) instead. This is a costly skill based on power.