- Coming close enough to a Superior Workbench this effect will be applied to Farmers, Foresters, Jewellers, Tailors and Woodworkers.
- Note: Since Update 11, no recipe requires a "Superior Workbench," as all workbenches now qualify for all recipes. That is to say, all workbenches are Superior Workbenches.
- As of Update 11: Treachery of the White Hand, LOTRO adjusted ALL crafting facilities to be used as regular and superior across the world. All non-unique facilities have had the word 'Superior' removed from their names.
- A Superior Workbench is required for Foresters, Jewellers, Tailors and Woodworkers who are using recipes from Artisan level and above. It also serves lower level recipes.
- To be able to use a Superior Workbench you must complete two quests and be granted Superior Workbench Access.
- When you have become proficient, i.e. completed the first tier of the Expert <profession> tier, visit any Novice <profession>.
- Notice that nothing hints about this requirement except that no XP is obtained any more, and neither can you begin to use any recipes of the next tier as expected.
- See one of Forester, Jeweller, Tailor or Woodworker for quests and NPCs.
- A Gondorian Workbench (Superior Workbench) may be purchased in the in-game Lotro Store for installation at your Personal House or Kin house.
- This workbench can be placed in a Small Yard or Large Furniture Hook to allow you to perform Forester, Tailor, Woodworker or Jeweller crafting at your house.
|Bree South Gate||Bree-land|
|Bree West Gate||Bree-land|
|Three-farrow Crafting Hall||Bree-land|
|Michel Delving's Craft-fair||The Shire|
|Blue Stone Garrison||Ered Luin||Thorin's Hall Acquaintance|
|Craft-hall of Esteldín||The North Downs|
|Higher level regions|
|Great Lodge of Sûri-kylä||Forochel|
|Crafting Bunker, The Twenty-first Hall||Moria|
|The Vineyards of Lórien||Lothlórien|
|Crafting Hall of Ost Galadh||Mirkwood|
|The Hall of Making, Lhanuch||Enedwaith|
|The Crafting Hall, Galtrev||Dunland|
|Etheburg||The Great River|
|Stangard||The Great River|
|Abandoned Farm||The Great River|
|Lumber-mill of Hytbold||East Rohan||Completed The Lumber Mill: Superior Workbench|
|Mead Hall of Eaworth||East Rohan||Completed Facing Fears|
|Crafting Hall of Snowbourn||East Rohan|
- See also Workbench