- Coming close enough to a Superior Oven this effect will be applied to a Cook.
- As of Update 11: Treachery of the White Hand, LOTRO adjusted ALL crafting facilities to be used as regular and superior across the world. All non-unique facilities have had the word 'Superior' removed from their names.
- A Superior Oven is required for Cooks who are using recipes from Artisan level and above, see index. It also serves lower level recipes.
- To be able to use a Superior Oven you must complete two quests and be granted Superior Oven Access. When you have completed the first tier of the Expert Cook tier, visit any Novice Cook. Notice that nothing hints about this requirement except that no XP is obtained any more, and neither can you begin to use any recipes of the next tier as expected. See Cook for quests and NPCs.
- A Gondorian Oven (Superior Oven) may be purchased in the in-game Lotro Store for installation at your Personal House or Kin house.
- This Oven can be placed in a Large Yard Hook to allow you to perform Cook crafting at your house. This Oven acts as both an Oven and a Campfire.
|Bree South Gate||Bree-land|
|Bree West Gate||Bree-land|
|Three-farrow Crafting Hall||Bree-land|
|Michel Delving's Craft-fair||The Shire|
|Craft-hall of Esteldín||The North Downs|
|Higher level regions|
|Great Lodge of Sûri-kylä||Forochel||Level 44+ area|
|Crafting Bunker, Twenty-First Hall||Moria||Level 50+ area|
|Crafting Hall, Telain Glorelloth, Caras Galadhon||Lothlórien||Level 55+ area|
|The Vineyards of Lórien||Lothlórien||Level 55+ area|
|The Hall of Making, Lhanuch||Enedwaith||Level 60+ area|
|Crafting Hall of Ost Galadh||Mirkwood||Level 60+ area|
|The Crafting Hall, Galtrev||Dunland||Level 65+ area|
|Crafting Hall of Snowbourn||East Rohan||Level 83+ area|
|Crafting Hall, Aldburg||West Rohan||Level 85+ area|