Strike Against Dannenglor
Strike Against Dannenglor, is a level 60-115 skirmish, is located within ruins in the Dourstocks in Mirkwood. Skirmishes, can be started by using the Instance Finder, (as long as you're not in an instance already).
Several Elves and Rangers have been taken prisoner by a sorcerer within the ancient Elf-ruins of Dannenglor. You must rescue them before its too late.
This Skirmish has a minimum level of 60 and requires the completion of the quest Vol. II, Book 9, Chapter 4: First Offensives.
Group, Level and Tier
There are three Tiers of difficulty for this Skirmish
You can start this skirmish for the following groups:
- Solo (1) or Duo (2)
- Small Fellowship (3) or Fellowship (6)
- Raid (12)
- The Strike Against Dannenglor (Deed) rewards the Title: Struck Against Dannenglor
- There are a number of Skirmish Lieutenants Deeds
- Since you will only meet one or two of these encounter mobs each skirmish, you will have to do several sessions before you can complete it.
- Mobs you encounter must be close to your level or the kill will not count towards the deed
For all possible skirmish lieutenants, see the page Skirmish Lieutenants.
Random Encounter mobs:
- will only meet some of these mobs during the instance, not all.
- By level stat details are on the creatures page
Fight your way thru the ruined courtyards and chambers. Each area is barricaded with a massive gate that will open once you capture the flag.
Boss and End Fight
Simple boss fight against the sorcerer Authdurgul in a final showdown. Remember to loot the corpse before leaving.
- By level stat details are on the boss page
- completing quest flags or objectives
- End Boss
- Fancy Wooden Chest (appears after the boss fight)
- Sometimes you will need to activate the last banner before the chest appears, be aware and DON'T LEAVE until after you find the boss loot or chest.
Skirmish Marks are the main rewards and currency of skirmishes. They are not stored in one's inventory; but found in the skirmish and player's wallet windows. Marks, Medallions, and Seals are used to barter at the many skirmish barters.
Summary Loot List
- Legendary Item Experience
- , s (primarily from encounters and bosses), s (from higher tiers) s
- money coin like the
- Heritage Runes like the
- Relics like the
- Legendary Consumable Items like
- Legendary Crafting Components like
- Skirmish Tokens and Emblems give a temporarily buff effect on yourself, or deal damage or debuff a mob
- Reputation usually about 700 points of reputation with various factions
|Offensive:||Attack at Dawn • Thievery and Mischief • Trouble in Tuckborough • The Icy Crevasse • Rescue in Nûrz Ghâshu • Storm on Methedras • Strike Against Dannenglor • Breaching the Necromancer's Gate • Assault on the Ringwraiths' Lair • The Battle in the Tower|
|Defensive:||The Siege of Gondamon • Stand at Amon Sûl • Defence of the Prancing Pony • The Ford of Bruinen • The Battle of the Deep-way • Battle of the Way of Smiths • Battle of the Twenty-first Hall • Protectors of Thangúlhad|