Star of the Show
- You have earned the Star of the Show title.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Obtain Title Writ - Star of the Show
- You have earned the rights and privilages of wearing the Star of the Show title.
|5 LOTRO Points|
|<name>, Star of the Show (Title)|
- This deed is available at level 1.
- This deed is available during the Yuletide Festival at Winter-home in Frostbluff.
- During the Frostbluff Theatre play, each actor is afforded 3 opportunities to act. The actor "performs" by targeting the audience, and performing an emote. If the actor successfully performs emotes appropriate to the role twice in a row, they are awarded this Deed. Talking with the actor whose role one is replacing in the backstage area can provide clues to what emotes will be appropriate for the part. This deed can be awarded for any of the three roles.
- It is possible to be awarded the title writ for this deed twice during one performance, if all three opportunities to perform are successful and appropriate.
- You can also complete this deed by buying a Title Writ - Star of the Show by bartering 10 Festival Tokens.