Shared Wardrobe (LOTRO Store)
- Shared Wardrobe Storage must be purchased, but is available to all account types: VIP, Premium and Free to Play.
- It allows all your characters on the same server and account to store and retrieve items from this shared storage space.
- You can access your Shared Storage directly from the Vault-keeper's menu or by clicking on the icon at the top of the Character Vault or Wardrobe panels.
- Initial space and upgrades are purchased from the Lotro Store, see list below.
- These purchases are applied account-wide per server, and available to all classes and levels.
- VIP players receive 20 Shared Storage slots as part of their subscription.
- If you downgrade from VIP to Premium status:
- Items placed in the Wardrobe as a VIP player can be used and dyed but not replaced.
- Your total available number of Shared Wardrobe slots is reduced by 20 (including the Maximum number of Shared Wardrobe Slots available). I.e. the 20 Shared Wardrobe slots received as a VIP player are removed. You must purchase those 20 slots from the LOTRO Store to again utilize them.
- As of Update 18.2, the maximum Shared Wardrobe limit is 310 slots for VIP players, 250 for Premium and Free to Play accounts, account-wide and permanent.