Ruins, Tombs, and Monuments of the Eastemnet
- Discover the ruined places of the Eastemnet.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Discover the Dwolung Hole
- The dead stir in the barrows of the Dwolung Hole in the Wold, never a good sign to the men of Rohan, who are naturally superstitious.
- Discover Wódscrafen
- Wódscrafen is home to the Dead who walk, though they should be asleep in their tombs. What wakes the sleeping draugar from their rest?
- Discover the The Seething Mire
- The seething mire lies near Langhold, once a fair Gondorian structure, now naught but ruins overrun by salamanders and their nests.
- Discover Minas Rant
- A freestanding stone tower, Minas Rant is a relic of the ancient armies of Gondor that once protected the lands now called the Norcrofts.
- Discover the Red Fields
- The Red Fields were once ideal lands for growing crops and raising livestock, but became the primary battlegrounds of the first of the recent Orc-invasions. The area received its nickname due to the bloodshed incurred by mounted Orc-archers.
- Discover Dagred's Grave
- You have found the grave of the father of Fastred, the previous Reeve of the Sutcrofts. Fastred often visits to pay his respects and to mercilessly hunt any Orc that dares to stray too close to his father's resting place.
- Discover The City In Ruin
- Alas for Thornhope, newly arrived upon the list of dead and abandoned places in the Eastemnet. Thornhope was a thriving city once, but now it is naught but death and ruin, a hollow reminder of the good people that lived there.
- Discover The Ancient Tomb
- Tombs of the Men of Gondor can sometimes be found in secluded corners of Rohan. Such crypts often attract adventurers who seek treasures of the Second Age, but they are frequently filled only with danger and death.
- Discover Byrgenstow
- Byrgenstow was once an ancient burial tomb belonging to the ancestors of the Dunlendings. Now it teems with evil in the form of the draugar.
- Discover Eorl's Hallow
- This memorial to Eorl the Young stands in the Wold as a reminder to the greatest deeds in Rohan's history. Eorl's monument stands here, but his tomb is near Edoras.
|5 LOTRO Points|
|<name>, Seeker of Rohan's Ruins|
- This deed contributes to the Explorer of the Eastemnet meta-deed.