Restoring the Quick Post
- Restore the good name of the Quick Post service.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Michel Delving is the mayoral seat of the Shire, home to the chief office of the Shirriffs and Bounders.
- Waymeet lies at the crossroads between the Great East Road and the north-south road leading from Needlehole to the Southfarthing.
- Needlehole lies at the edge of the Shire, bordering both the Westfarthing and the Northfarthing. The road leading through Needlehole from the south also continues on beyond the Tower Hills into Ered Luin.
- Tuckborough is the chief village of Tookland, home to the Great Smials, ancestral dwelling of the Thain of the Shire.
- Hobbiton is a quaint town best known for Bag End and the antics of its former owner, Bilbo Baggins.
- Overhill lies to the north of Hobbiton, nestled against the eaves of Bindbole Wood, where there is rumour of walking trees.
- Bywater -- best known for its inn, The Green Dragon -- lies across the Water from Hobbiton.
- Woodhall lies nestled in the arms of the Woody End, where it is said Elves sometimes can be seen travelling to the Grey Havens west of the Shire.
- The beer at The Golden Perch in Stock is purported to be the best in the Shire.
- Budgeford is the home of the Bolger family and pork-capital of the Shire, rarely does it see too many visitors....
- Best known for its quarry, the town of Scary lies at the border of the Northfarthing, in the arms of the Hills of Scary.
- Brockenborings was named for a series of old tunnels in the hills near Scary.
- Talk to Postmaster Proudfoot
- Restore the good name of the Quick Post Service.
|5 Turbine Points|
|Increased Reputation with The Mathom Society (700)|
- This deed is available at level 8.
- This deed contributes to the Deeds of the Shire meta-deed.
After servicing all routes you should "Talk to Postmaster Proudfoot" to get the final quest  A True Friend to the Quick Post. Talk to him again to complete the quest, which grants you the title: the Quick Post.