|Gameplay Topics: Combat • Deeds • Fellowship Manoeuvre • Housing • Instance Finder • Reputation • Titles • Warband Maneuvers|
Throughout Middle-earth there are various factions, who may reward you if you gain sufficient standing (reputation) in their eyes.
Reputation may be gained by completing quests, defeating specific mobs, turning in specific mob-drop items, crafting items, and completing deeds. Handing in of Reputation Items was previously achieved through quests or a vendor interface with a reputation NPC, but the vast majority of reputation items can now be double-clicked and redeemed directly out of inventory.
For lists of all related subjects see: Category:Reputation
Reputation Item level restrictions
- As of Update 15.1.2 (January 2015), Reputation Items have had level restrictions placed on them.
- Players now must be at least the level listed next to the item below in order to gain reputation from the item.
List of Factions:
Table of Factions:
Factions by Region
Benefits of Reputation
- There are two primary benefits gained by earning reputation -
- Reduced Travel and/or Repair costs
- Access to certain "restricted access" items - especially true with Crafting Guild reputation
- Note that the benefits listed in this table may vary by faction. In particular, Travel and Repair benefits often occur at different reputation levels with different Factions.
Faction Level / Guild Level Points Per Level Total Points * Faction Rewards / Guild Rewards Enemy 10,000 * Only currently possible with The Ale Association and The Inn League Outsider 10,000 * Starting level for Lossoth of Forochel Neutral / Guild Initiate / Rookie^ 0 0 * Starting level for most factions Acquaintance / Apprentice of the Guild / Minor Leaguer^ 10,000 10,000 Access to reputation areas & their vendors / Access to Guild Expert Recipes (T3) Friend / Journeyman of the Guild / Major Leaguer^ 20,000 30,000 10 - 25% Travel discount from faction stables / Access to Guild Artisan Recipes (T4) Ally / Expert of the Guild / All-star^ 25,000 55,000 Discounted Repair costs (approx 20-25%) and discount (5%) from faction vendors / Access to Guild Master Recipes (T5) Kindred / Artisan of the Guild / Hall of Famer^ 30,000 85,000 Reputation mounts; Repair discount / Access to Guild Supreme Recipes (T6) Respected‡ / Master of the Guild 45,000 130,000 – / Access to Guild Westfold Recipes (T7) Honoured‡ / Eastemnet Master of the Guild 60,000 190,000 – / Access to Guild Eastemnet Recipes (T8) Celebrated‡ / Westemnet Master of the Guild 90,000 280,000 – / Access to Guild Westemnet Recipes (T9)
- * Starting as an Outsider requires 10,000 extra points to first reach Neutral.
- ^ Only available with the Hobnanigans reputation faction, the Chicken Chasing League of Eriador.
- ‡ Only available with the Defenders of Minas Tirith reputation faction.
- Note: While reputation vendors are unlocked at Acquaintance, some of the items they sell can only be used with higher levels of reputation.
- See: Vendor and Travel Discounts for details on various discounts.
Completing a reputation deed can provide titles, travel discounts, bonuses and will allow the purchase of special reputation items and horses.
Most reputation titles are awarded on completion of a deed.
Some items are dropped by creatures that provide reputation when right-clicked. Some items can only be purchased after you have sufficient reputation, most notably horses.
Some quests reward reputation upon completion. There are a number of crafting quests that require the creation of items that reward reputation and once the quest is complete it also rewards reputation.
- See Crafting Guild for further details.
|Cook's Guild||Michel Delving's Craft-fair||The Shire|
|Weaponsmith's Guild||Thorin's Hall - The Forging Hall||Ered Luin|
|Metalsmith's Guild||Thorin's Hall - The Forging Hall||Ered Luin|
|Scholar's Guild||The Last Homely House in Rivendell||The Trollshaws|
|Tailor's Guild||Craft-hall of Esteldín||The North Downs|
|Jeweller's Guild||Craft-hall of Esteldín||The North Downs|
|Woodworker's Guild||Craft-hall of Esteldín||The North Downs|
|All crafting guilds||Galtrev||Dunland|
|All crafting guilds||Snowbourn||Sutcrofts|
|All crafting guilds||Forlaw||Wildermore|
|All crafting guilds||Aldburg||West Rohan|
|All crafting guilds||Dol Amroth, Library of Saphadzîr||Western Gondor|
|All crafting guilds||Minas Tirith, The House of Craft||Old Anórien|