- For those who adventure and live within the world of Lord of the Rings Online, Quests are an essential part of leveling as well as what keeps us interested. The : The Epic Quest-line follows the "Fellowship" throughout the Lord of the Rings story and offers our own special way to help behind the scenes.
- This aspect is what makes this game unique to those who love the Lord of the Rings.
- Other quests exist of course, for both pleasure and to fill out the background of Middle-earth.. You'll find no boredom within the Shire delivering posts and running pies, no stone unturned in Ered Luin as you learn the heart of elves and the brevity of the dwarves, nor will you find malice in Bree as you become a hero among the race of Men.
- You'll find little grinding is needed in your adventure throughout the Lands of Middle-earth, with the exception of completing "Deeds" and acquiring "Reputation."
- Many of the quest categories listed below overlap, so you will find Quests listed multiple times.
Quests For Every Level
Group / Solo Quests
Popular Quest Types
Misc. Quest Types
Quest Level Color Code
- These colors refer to the colors associated with Creature Portraits and to the coloring of Quest Names once accepted and examined in the index section of your Quest Log.
:Grey 9 or more levels below :Green 6-8 levels below :Turquoise 3-5 levels below :Blue 1-2 levels below :White Same level as yourself :Yellow 1 level above :Orange 2-4 levels above :Red 5-6 levels above :Purple 7-8 levels above
Updating Quests at LOTROwkii.com
- If you would like to create, add to or correct Quests on LOTROwiki.com please visit: