Quest Talk:To Trum Dreng
This quest was different for me than what the page describes. It is level 67, the quest group is 'Dunland: Bonevales', and there are two objectives. First you need to complete Passage into Dunland; when completing that, I got a message saying "The Elder is filled with gratitude for your rescue of his clan's huntress", and this quest moved on to its second, final objective where I could talk to the stable-master. The dialog is also different.
I'm wondering if this quest has been updated, or if there are two variants of it depending on which route you took into Dunland. I took the Bonevales route, and really can't decide which case it is. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by CementHold (Contribs • Message • Email) at 17:06, 24 August 2012.
- This sounds different from the quest I documented shortly after the Rise of Isengard expansion release. I'm pretty sure I documented the quest accurately as I experienced it. Please bring it up to date, if you like. I am reviewing many of these quests as I take another character through the area.
- There are, I believe two ways to get this quest. 1) do the Bonevales quests, and use this quest to get to Trum Dreng. 2) Do the Trum Dreng quests, do the Bonevales quests, and use this quest to get back to Trum Dreng (where there may be no quests). It is possible that the quest appears different depending on how you get it.
- I took two characters into Dunland, one through Trum Dreng first, and the other through Bonevales first. I don't recall which one I used when I wrote up the quest.
- - RingTailCat (talk) 21:08, 24 August 2012 (EDT)
- I went to Dunland with two characters these last few days, picking different paths for them and RingTailCat is correct about the two ways to get this quest. The quest versions look different enough that I made a separate page for the other version and added explanations :) --Taivas (talk) 18:07, 14 November 2015 (UTC)