Quest Talk:Crafting: Supplies for the Lumber-camp
I'm a woodworker, but I need 2 bronze ingots to make a rowan hammer. Where do I get bronze ingots from if I'm not a metalsmith?
- First of all, welcome to the LotRo wiki. I hope you find it useful and eventually decide to help make it better.
- Although I am answering you here, this discussion page is best left for suggestions / questions about the actual content and formatting of the quest page since most people never notice that discussion pages have been updated. You will usually get more gameplay related help on the The Lord of the Rings Online™: Shadows of Angmar™ Community Website forum pages (in this case in one for the gameplay forums line quests or crafting).
- There are crafting quests like this targeted at every profession in the crafting game. Alone, you can't fulfill them all and buying the items on the auction house to complete the quests isn't cost effective (given the rewards).
- This is a standard aspect of the crafting game, as you will discover when you try to make wood weapons. Several of the crafting vocations cannot be pursued independent of other crafters. You will need metal components from a weaponsmith for your weapons, an armorsmith needs tailored components, a weaponsmith needs leather and wood components.
- If you want to make weapons, you should seriously consider adding an Armsman alt to level along with your Woodsman character (or, if you are like me, you will have 5 crafter characters anyway). However, if not you need to be making friends with other crafters (joining together with other players in a kinship is one way). --SwordMage 16:32, 3 August 2008 (PDT)
Removed from the game.
This quest appears to have been removed from the game. It has not been available for about 6 months and is no longer available from the original quest giver.
- —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Corhub (Contribs • Message • Email) at 18:14, 11 November 2014.
Can confirm it is no longer available, and have labeled it obsolete