Quest Talk:Chapter 6: For Wadu
- Regarding Objective 3, I set myself the objective of killing 10 Dunlendings, while having done practically no quests in Enedwaith, and Suvulch said to me something along the lines of "fewer than me". I didn't think to take a screen-shot to keep a track of the exact text. :-S This is in U14. So it seems possible that it picks the number from your slayer deed (which currently shows 34/120 for me), or some hidden counter. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Aiglos (Contribs • User Talk • Email) at 2 November 2014.
- It seems that the number defeated is not particularly important. I don't recall that there is any kind of an indicator that you have defeated "enough." You just defeat them until you get around to going back to see Suvulch, at which point he simply says he has defeated more than you.
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 03:59, 9 November 2014 (UTC)
- On reaching Objective 3, one of my characters killed about 50 Dunlendings but had not completed the Dunlending-slayer (Advanced) feat and received the "My count is higher" response. Another character killed about 10 Dunlendings and had completed the Dunlending-slayer (Advanced) feat and received the "You have slain more than I" response. I wonder if that's the condition - it might be similar to killing Moria orcs for Haldir. --Maelastan (talk) 06:25, 17 April 2018 (UTC)
- A dev posted about this in the lotro forums here:
- "That's not it, although the text you get is in fact determined at character creation. I wanted there to be some variation in the results from character to character, but we're not tallying the number of enemies you defeat for this quest."-MadeOfLions
- --Thorwynn (talk) 17:21, 18 April 2018 (UTC)