Quest Talk:Biting the Hand that Feeds
This is the first time I've gotten this quest chain. This is my 4th toon through Barnavon, but it is the first toon where the Deed Quests in Carreglyn was completed. (Upper Barnavon is really difficult to do solo on a squishie.)
I believe that all 3 artifact quests are also necessary prerequisites, not just the one.
With that possible exception, all the quests are now compete.
- If you have not completed the Deed Quests in Carreglyn, these quests will increment the deed, so the deed is not a prerequisite. RingTailCat (talk) 23:55, 16 July 2012 (EDT)
- This quest appeared as soon as I turned in Scarred Wood. I had turned in Unsettling Evidence earlier so I can't say if it's needed as well.
- These two quests are NOT needed though: The Warg-rider's Fang and Freeing the Innocent.
- If anyone has the opportunity, maybe you could try this perhaps:
- Turn in Scarred Wood when first coming to Barnavon, but do not turn in any of these: Unsettling Evidence, The Warg-rider's Fang, Freeing the Innocent.
- And continue forward, doing all quests and see if Biting the Hand that Feeds appears after doing Slaves of the White Hand.
- If not, turn in Unsettling Evidence and see if it appears now. --Taivas (talk) 17:26, 25 March 2016 (UTC)
- I found that I could try this again with a different character, and it turns out that:
- These three quests are NOT needed to unlock Biting the Hand that Feeds:
- The unlocks are Slaves of the White Hand and Scarred Wood :)
- --Taivas (talk) 16:53, 1 April 2016 (UTC)