This scavenger hunt card has a list of things to find. They could be anywhere!
Every year in the spring, the Anniversary Scavenger Hunt takes place to celebrate a very special occasion.
- NOTE: This quest will be removed from your quest log when the current festival ends.
- Gather Remembrances (0/10)
- Find the snow-man of Ered Luin
- You ponder who built it
- Find the tallest cow of Buckland
- Those hobbits are not going to talk that cow down anytime soon
- Find the sand castle of Evendim
- You suppose there is not much else to do on this island
- Find the cat house of Bree-towm
- So many cats!
- Find the turtle house of Bree-town
- So many turtles!
- Talk to an amateur ice-skater of Forochel
- Lossoth says, Watch where you are going Sivullinen!
- 'Are you doing this on purpose? I hope not!'
- Find the rabbit of Ost Dunhoth
- You suppose the rabbit seems friendly enough
- Find the rabbit cave of the Great River
- So many rabbits!
- Find the Peculiar Home in Eastfold
- You decide it seems best not to wake the sleeping girl
- Find the squirrel village of the Eastfold
- So many squirrels!
Cards hang from the Party Tree. Each card contains a scavenger hunt to complete at your own pace.
You completed a scavenger hunt card!