This scavenger hunt card has a list of things to find. They could be anywhere!
Every year in the spring, the Anniversary Scavenger Hunt takes place to celebrate a very special occasion.
- NOTE: This quest will be removed from your quest log when the current festival ends.
- Look from the top tower of Ost Galadh in Mirkwood
- A keen-eyed elf, Legolas could spy his father's sylvan kingdom from here.
- Dance in the Caradhras Snowfall
- Let a ploughman plough, but for running light over snow, choose an Elf!
- Spot a Nazgûl flying above the Anduin from the shore in Great River
- A dark shape like a cloud, and yet not a cloud, sped towards the company, blotting out light. Suddenly, the great bow of Lórien sang and it fell out of the air.
- In the third boat were Legolas and Gimli, who had now become fast friends.
- The din of arms rose up. Horns were blown and mûmakil bellowed as they were goaded to war.
- Defeat Orcs in Helm's Deep Epic Battles (0/41)
- Defeat Orcs in Rohan (0/8)
- Resist the gull's cries upon the piers of Pelargir
- Never in my life had I heard gulls, until we came to Pelargir, their wails speaking to me of the sea. The Sea!
Cards hang from the Party Tree. Each card contains a scavenger hunt to complete at your own pace.
You completed a scavenger hunt card!