'I see that you have recently gained access to the Tailor's Guild, friend. That is a great achievement on the path of Crafting.
'The Guild is a faction that can grant eligible crafters advantages in their craft. In the beginning, you can access better recipes than what you normally find in the world. As you increase in reputation, you gain access to yet more recipes.
'It is never too early to start building your reputation with the Tailor's Guild. The leader can be found in Esteldín in the North Downs.'
NOTE: The Guilds are Reputation factions that grant advantages in recipe execution. Reputation is increased by bartering special crafted items.
The Tailor's Guild is a society for the finest tailors throughout Middle-earth.
Hambrennil, the Tailor's Guild-leader is in the Guild-hall in Esteldín.
The Master of Crafting Guilds has instructed you to speak with Hambrennil to learn more about the Tailor's Guild.
- Hambrennil: 'Welcome to the Tailor's Guild! This is an excellent faction for tailors who are looking to benefit from their expertise.
- 'As the leader of this faction, it is my role to oversee the advancement of your reputation as you trade your items in. I will gladly collect everything you make from our own Guild-recipes!
- 'To collect the recipes to make the items I seek, you should speak with Jarmárr, then with Toby Eatwell. They will help you to get started.'
- NOTE: The role of the Guild-leader is to trade crafted, barterable items in exchange for reputation with the Guild.
Jarmárr is in the Tailor's Guild-hall in Esteldín.
Hambrennil has directed you to speak with Jarmárr to look at what recipes he sells.
- Hambrennil: 'You should speak with Jarmárr at once.'
- Jarmárr: 'You will notice that I have many new recipes for sale. As your crafting ability increases, more recipes will become available, so check back with me often!
- 'The patterns are made from the recipes I sell; those items are the ones you may give to Hambrennil in exchange for reputation. This is the only way to gain reputation. It's best to start early!'
- NOTE: This recipe vendor sells the recipes that let you create unique barter items. The output items are traded for reputation with the Guild. After Legendary Weapons and Items were included in the game, this vendor also offers to barter items that empower Legendary Items. In fact one of the best reasons to complete your guild status is to have access to powerful crafted slot LI relics which, for the most part, can't be traded to other players. Each player must make their own.
Toby Eatwell is in the Tailor's Guild-hall in Esteldín.
Hambrennil has directed you to speak with Toby Eatwell to look at what recipes he sells.
- Jarmárr: 'You should speak with Toby Eatwell at once.'
- Toby Eatwell: 'I'm the vendor you should come to when you're ready to reap your rewards. I might not have anything you can use just yet, but my recipes will be available once you advance your reputation with us!
- 'The goods that you can make from my recipes are far superior to any other recipe you find and will guarantee the utmost success in crafting. Make sure you come back again once you reach Acquaintance level with the Tailor's Guild!
- NOTE: The improved recipes sold at this vendor are the rewards for gaining reputation with the Guild.