'You have been a great help thus far, <name>. If you would, I require your aid in handing out rations to the people of Snowbourn. Food has become scarce since you left for Walstow, and the people are getting restless.
'There is a cart of food in Snowbourn...keep an eye on it, then distribute food to people once you have established some sort of order.
'Thank you for your assistance. I will continue to make ready our battle plan.'
Fastred wants you to distribute rations to the people of Snowbourn along with his guards.
- Shoo Dudweld away from the food-stores with a stern ahem
- Shoo Ganburh away from the food-stores with a stern ahem
- Shoo Elfswith away from the food-stores with a stern ahem
The food-cart is near the kitchen of Snowbourn.
As food is scarce, Fastred wants you to make sure that people wait and do not swarm the food-stores. Perhaps a stern ahem will do.
- You direct a polite cough at Dudweld. Ahem!
- Dudweld sighs heavily and wanders off
- You direct a polite cough at Ganburh. Ahem!
- Ganburh sighs heavily and wanders off
- You direct a polite cough at Elfswith. Ahem!
- Elfswith sighs heavily and wanders off
Prepared rations can be found near the kitchen of Snowbourn.
You should collect rations for the people of Snowbourn.
- Talk to Dudweld
- Talk to Ganburh
- Talk to Elfswith
Dudweld, Ganburh, and Elfswith can be found throughout Snowbourn.
You should distribute the food to Dudweld, Ganburh, and Elfswith.
- Dudweld: 'Oh, thank you so much
- 'Reeve Fastred has been a more stern leader than Reeve Dagred, but I fear that this change has not been for the good of the people.
- 'My family and I have fallen on hard times, especially now that Snowbourn grows more crowded with people fleeing Eastemnet.
- 'Thank you again, <name>.
- Ganburh: 'You did not have to be so abrupt before, but you have my thanks.
- 'I know not why Fastred has moved to establish such a strict order within Snowbourn. People continue to pour in, but he allows none of us to travel to the West where resources might be more abundant.
- 'Fastred has proven himself a worthy leader, but I am uncertaini what the future holds for the Sutcrofts.'
- Elfswith: 'Thank you, <name>…
- 'The crowds grow day after day… The Sutcrofts still provide a wealth of food to our people, but with more people coming here each day, I worry that we cannot sustain this.
- 'Fastred is a bold leader, but he must allow the people to journey west. We cannot suport ourselves as the last sanctuary of the Eastemnet, not for long, anyway.'
Gísling can be found in central Snowbourn.
You should speak with Gísling and let him know you distributed the food as Fastred ordered.
- Gísling: 'You did well in maintaining order. I am sure Fastred's guards were pleased that they could keep at watch instead of performing such a task.
- 'The concerns of those people are real though. I worry that Snowbourn will not be able to support such a wealth of people for much longer.'
- 'Nevertheless, well done.'