Patch Notes - November 2010 Update, Patch 1 - December 3, 2010
Index to all release notes
Release Notes November 2010 Update, Patch 1 Official
- The Steed of Night was not displaying the correct item name. This has been addressed. It will now correctly display as “Steed of Night.”
- Terrible things (such as skills getting stuck in the queued state, and being unable to use the <esc> key to log out) no longer happen after you try to use a helpful skill on an inanimate object.
- There's now a tutorial hint shown when Skirmish Marks and Anniversary Tokens are transferred into the Barter Wallet.
- Items that increase the daily Tasks limit now more clearly state their use restrictions.
- NPCs in the Volume 2, Book 5, Chapter 5 instances were randomly scaling, making it difficult to complete the instances. We’ve spoken to those NPCs and explained to them that, while their enthusiasm is appreciated, we’d much rather have appropriate level NPCs in those instances.
- Resolved an issue where the “Jailbreak” quest in Archet would fail if players ran too far ahead.
- We have added a new mount to the Kindred barterer for the Malledhrim (Mirkwood Offensive). The cost for the mount is the same as the previous Mirkwood mount.
- Resolved an issue where players attempting to purchase Destiny Perks from the LOTRO Store were not being directed to the correct page.
- Resolved a sound issue during Skorgim's Resurrection.
- Players should now receive the correct faction reputation for quests in the Mounshaws.