Patch Notes - April 3, 2007
Index to all release notes
(April 13th on EU servers)
Along with some back-end, server-side changes which are transparent to the players, the following changes have been made in the April 3rd patch:
- The issue of the fog-of-war reappearing on maps has been fixed!
- Players running Windows Vista should find performance and stability has increased and problems decreased. More fixes are in the works.
- More fixes to address memory leaks and crashes.
- Collection/Kill quests are now properly added to the Quest Tracker upon advancing.
- In 800x600 resolution, the Quest Log no longer appears offscreen.
- By popular request, Gondorians now have the option for grey eyes at character creation.