The Outfitting system allows players to customize their equipment and two cosmetic outfit slots.
Outfitters are vendor NPCs selling a variety of cosmetic outfits and accessories. The outfitters across Middle-earth sell many of the same items, though each outfitter sells a few items that are unique to that outfitter.
List of Outfitters
- Glossy Leather Boots
- Light Buckled Boots
- Padded Leather Boots
- Soft Leather Boots
- Soft Stitched Boots
Other Outfit Resources
- Reputation Vendors often sell a small selection of cosmetic items pertaining to their factions; see the various reputation pages for more information.
- During festivals and events, cosmetic items are often found in "gift boxes" and/or bartered by certain vendors; see below for further information.
- Tailors can craft many different cosmetic clothing items once they've learned the recipes; see the index for more information.
- Metalsmiths can craft a few cosmetic clothing items once they've learned the recipes; see the index for more information.
- See also Outfits.
Festivals & Events
Many outfits are available only during certain happenings, and some are unique for that year's event:
|Anniversary||From April 24||Gift boxes and barterers|
|Summer Festival||Varied: June ~ Sept||Barterers|
|The Tale of the Shipwrecked Mariners||September 19||Barter: Mindambeth|
- Duration: events usually last for a few weeks and are often prolonged.
September 19 is just one day, and Treasure hunts just a few days.
- Summer festivals have had varied starting dates but duration has been for a few weeks.