At the north-western edge edge of the Shire lies a small village. Possibly it has its name from the very narrow pass through which the road leads on through the Rushock Gate an beyond the Tower Hills into Ered Luin. In the other direction that road is winding through Rushock Bog to Waymeet where it crosses the Great East Road and continues on through the Southfarthing Gate and beyond.
-  Spoiled Pie from Needlehole
-  Bundle for Michel Delving
-  Daffodil is Missing
-  Tell Bounder Chubb
-  The Dwarves of Needlehole
-  A Gift for the North - Small Fellowship
-  Instance: A Gift for the North - Small Fellowship
-  Covert Reparations IV -- Who Doesn't Like Flowers? - Festival
-  Quest:Bundle for Needlehole
-  Needlehole Watch
-  Brimstone and Sparks
-  Refurbishing the Town Hole
-  Quest:An Irritating Initiation - Festival
|Herluf||Inn League Member|
- Needlehole is located at the outskirts of The Shire, and most other Shire-folk consider the inhabitants of this humid little village a queer sort. Needlehole is the first hobbit settlement dwarves and elves travelling from Ered Luin will encounter, and as such the little town sees much commerce and has established informal ties with the mountain dwellers of the west.