- This page is about the Giant Núrzum found in Wildermore. For the Warg in the North Downs, see Núrzum.
- A Stone Giant named Núrzum, under the control of Saruman, is rumored as the source of the icy tragedy inflicted upon the region of Wildermore.
- The Stone of Thangorodrim -- A Relic from the First Age -- part of Morgoth's fortress in the North and found by Saruman, is fuzed to Núrzum.
- Núrzum is central to the plot line of various quests and session plays in Wildermore
- He is first encountered in his attack on Scylfig in the Writhendowns - Instance: Defence of Scylfig
- Then at Forlaw in The Fallows - Instance: A Disturbance at the Gate
- And again at Byre Tor in the High Knolls - Instance: The Snows Come Again