- This network of halls and cellars is part of the Vol. 3, Book 2 quests. Many of the cell doors connect to the second level of this place, called Delotham.
- Ghostly figures appear in many of the rooms as you enter them, a recollection of the battle that took place therein. The Room of Dread applies an effect that adds 10 Dread.
- The lore text for this deed describes the history of the rooms within and the coming of war to the elves of Minas Elendúr.
- Common creatures found within this area include:
- Yellow dot = treasure
- Red square = room that can only be reached from Delotham
- Red stripe = door that leads to a special room in Delotham
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of Eregion|
|Settlements:||Echad Dúnann • Echad Eregion • Echad Mirobel • Gwingris|
|Areas:||Emyn Naer • Glâd Ereg • High Hollin • Low Hollin • Mirobel • Nan Sirannon • Pend Eregion • Redhorn Gate • Tâl Caradhras • Walls of Moria|
|Landmarks:||Bannog Cadlus • Barad Morlas • The Black Pool • The Brackwater • Burnt Tor • Carchres • Cirith Narugorch • Daergil • Delotham • Filgogân • Goeolhad • Lhúgres • The Library at Tham Mírdain • Minas Elendúr • Munudh Cadlus • Pembar • Porth Cadlus • Redhorn Snowfall • Sâd Rechu • Sâd Thareg • Sád Umroval • The School at Tham Mírdain • Skirmish Camp • Stair Falls • Talath Dindal • Târ Stazg • Torech Andraug • Torech Bornagol • Torech Braignel • Torech Carangor • Torech Ladnel • Ulundín|