Mezer-serej is located in Zelem-melek in Moria.
Mezer-serej is one of three Moria Crafting Instances (CI).
- It is the site of two dungeons, Bult-kâr and Sejer-tharâkh, containing lower Tier 6 (T6a) Forester resources.
- The six associated quests are "dailies," i.e. they can each be completed once every 24 hours.
- When you enter each CI, you'll get a message that says the instance will reset in so many days/hrs/min, which hapens twice a week. These timers have nothing to do with the quests, but everything to do with the resource nodes. The nodes only reset when the instances do, but you can still re-run the CIs the next day and complete the quests again, but the nodes won't be there whether you harvest them or not. So if you run the instances and don't harvest the nodes and then leave, when you return the next day the nodes will have de-spawned and you have to wait until it resets before they will appear again
A key to an Iron Garrison Resource Cache can be obtained upon completion of the quests by bartering the received as a quest reward.
Related quests that start or are found in this area include:
-  Bult-kâr: Cut at the Root (repeatable)
-  Bult-kâr: Out on a Limb (repeatable)
-  Bult-kâr: Sharp Company (repeatable)
-  Sejer-tharâkh: Awls Well that Ends Well (repeatable)
-  Sejer-tharâkh: Hack and Cleave (repeatable)
-  Sejer-tharâkh: A Tale of Timber (repeatable)