This skill is automatically acquired at level 24.
- Each Fervour pip consumed increases this skill's damage by 30% (so a Merciful Strike done at 5 Fervour pips will deal 2.5*(100 + Melee Offence)% of Main-hand + bonus Damage).
- At Level 105, the base bonus damage applied to the Main-hand component of this skill is approximately 262.
- At Level 105, if wielding a Two-handed weapon in the Main-hand, the bonus damage is instead approximately 345.
- Bonus damage does receive multipliers from Melee Offence and Skill Damage.
- removes the health threshold requirement of this skill.
- increases the health threshold requirement of this skill. Attaining the third rank of this trait will cause this skill to always critically hit.
Being one of the few fast skills in the Champion's arsenal, Merciful Strike is best used immediately after skills that have a short animation (such as Swift Strike), or immediate skills (such as Clobber). Having no off-hand component, this skill deals more damage with a two-handed weapon.
During Fervour stance, this skill will consume Fervour instead of adding 2.