- LOTRO-Wiki is a dedicated Wiki Fan-site for Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO).
- This web site is neither endorsed by nor associated with Turbine, Inc.
- All content on this site is copyright by the respective authors, and is available under the GNU Free Documentation License except where covered by other copyrights, especially those enumerated here.
- In December 2016, Standing Stone Games acquired both LOTRO and DDO from Turbine. Daybreak Game Company now owns the publishing rights.
Daybreak Game Company
Standing Stone Games
THE LORD OF THE RINGS ONLINE™ interactive video game © 2017 Standing Stone Games LLC. Standing Stone Games and the Standing Stone Games logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Standing Stone Games LLC. . The Lord of the Rings Online, Shadows of Angmar, Mines of Moria, Siege of Mirkwood, Rise of Isengard, Riders of Rohan, Helm’s Deep, Mithril, Middle-earth Enterprises logo, The Lord of the Rings, and the names of the characters, events, items and places therein are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company, d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises (SZC) under license. Middle-earth Poster Map © 2007 SZC under license.
- All other trademarks referenced on this website are the property of their respective owners.