Limlight Gorge Quests
The Limlight Gorge area in The Great River is unique thus far in LOTRO.
- This entire area is designed as a 3 or 6 person fellowship area.
- All MOBs in the area are level 75 Elite Master or Nemesis.
- There is only one soloable quest, basically an Explorer Deed: Ancient Ruins of the Limlight.
- There are multiple entry points to the three quest strings here. While you can START each string at other than the Limlight Gatehouse, those previous quests will no longer be presented to you. And, those "introductory" quests will auto complete if you start further down the line.
This is a commented description of the sequence of the quests which must be completed in order to open-up the "Limlight Dailies" -- a series of repeatable quests.
-  The Limlight Gorge -- Wulfwine in Stangard
-  The Limlight Mill -- Agelbrit - Small Fellowship
-  The Prospector's Shack -- Agelbrit - Small Fellowship
-  Forest Roots -- Agelbrit - Small Fellowship
-  A Tangled Mess -- Armund - Small Fellowship
- If you begin at The Prospector's Shack, the following quest sequence opens up, and auto-completes the quest, The Prospector's Shack .
- If you begin at the Limlight Glade, the following quest sequence opens up, and auto-completes the quest, Forest Roots.
- For each of the following, completing the associated pre-requisite quest from above opens the daily:
- The following quest is available after you have completed the Deed: Ancient Ruins of the Limlight.