- Lang Rhuven is a landmark within Dagorlad in The Wastes.
- An entrance to Lang Rhuven from the battle plain near Dol Acharn is at
- 'The gap in the hills west of a hidden Ranger outpost is known as Lang Rhuben. The entire pass is now blocaded and controlled by the Easterlings. Many Khundihar gather there and continue to come through the pass to the west that eventually heads toward Rhún.
The following deeds can be advanced by visiting this location:
-  The Slag-hills - Candúr - Fellowship
-  Grave Tidings
-  Lost in Passing
- Faramir, son of Ondoher
-  Faramir's Ruse
-  The Wainriders of Dol Acharn -- Any Wainrider
-  Relics of Victory -- Landscape
-  Vengeance of the Fallen
Small Ranger camp in the Slag-hills
- These quests unlocks in sets if 3. Turning in one quest from a set unlocks the next set. Completing this quest chain will unlock the final quests needed to unlock the fellowship crafting instances. The final quests are listed under The Slag-hills.
- Note: If you only want to unlock the crafting instances, you simply need the sequence The Escape -> The War-party -> The War-leaders, and can ignore the other Lang Rhuven quests.
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of The Wastes|
|Settlements:||Camp of the Host • Haerondir|
|Areas:||Noman-lands • Dagorlad • Slag-hills|
|Landmarks:|| Tham Durlan • Nuiharn • Guard Tower Ruins • Store House Ruins • Merchant shop Ruins • Farm House Ruins • Inn Ruins • Nobel's House Ruins • Stable Ruins|
Carchost • Dol Acharn • Dûm Boha • Fushaum Gund • Lang Rhuven • Narchost • Ondoher's Folly • Skoironk